THE BESPOKE DESIGN AND EXPERIENTIAL DIVISION
LOTUS ADVANCED PERFORMANCE: THE BESPOKE DESIGN AND EXPERIENTIAL DIVISION
Lotus Advanced Performance is the division of the business dedicated to delivering thrilling bespoke vehicles and world-class customer experiences.
It is another significant development in the ongoing transformation of Lotus from a UK sports car company to a global performance car business and brand.
The portfolio of services that Lotus Advanced Performance offers includes:
- Halo projects – ultra-exclusive and unique vehicles that expand the Lotus product portfolio in exciting new directions
- Limited editions – exclusive high-spec and highly desirable versions of Lotus cars, allowing customers to stand out from the crowd
- Bespoke – personalise your Lotus car with exclusive colours, trims and materials
- Experiential – from tours of the new £100m Hethel sports car and hypercar production lines to ‘money can’t buy’ opportunities all around the world, activities to enable customers, fans and partners to experience the Lotus brand
- Lotus Driving Academy – expert tuition at the wheel of a Lotus at locations around the world, including the iconic Hethel test track in Norfolk
- Motorsport – starting with the Emira GT4 race car, Lotus Advanced Performance will support and deliver lightweight competition cars to customers around the world
- Options – exclusive extras for your Lotus
- Accessories – a broad range of Lotus Advanced Performance products and brand merchandise
Simon Lane, Director, Lotus Advanced Performance, commented: “Working in tandem with the hugely experienced Lotus Design team, and colleagues in our engineering teams around the world, we are going to build the most exciting and exclusive Lotus cars, embracing our exciting electrified future while also honouring our illustrious past.”