Lotus and Onoto join forces for landmark 75th anniversary collaboration
- Lotus delivers partnership with British luxury fountain pen brand Onoto, in celebration of the 75-year heritage of Lotus.
- This remarkable collaboration between Lotus and Onoto has resulted in the creation of an iconic limited-edition pen, made from aluminium sourced from Classic Team Lotus Formula One cars, adding a touch of British heritage to its design.
- Onoto pens are highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts for their unique designs, superior performance, and unparalleled British craftsmanship.
Lotus appoints Victoria Tomlinson as Executive Director, PR and Communications
- Lotus today has announced Victoria Tomlinson has joined the business as Executive Director of PR and Communications.
- In her new role, Victoria will oversee global communications for Lotus Group, including its high-performance sports car business, Lotus Cars, and its all-electric, luxury vehicle unit, Lotus Technology.
Lotus unveils Emeya, its first Hyper-GT
- Emeya is the new electric grand tourer (GT) from Lotus, designed For The Drivers
- Brings together the company’s rich history, with sports car levels of performance and latest technologies
- Emeya is one of the fastest electric GTs in the world
- A flagship model in the Lotus line-up of luxury performance electric vehicles
- Lotus launched Studio Emeya, a three-day immersive experience in New York City to showcase the new flagship car. It will be open to the public on Saturday 9 September
- Experience Emeya at https://youtu.be/Tq4l40KI_bg
Lotus Eletre Hyper-SUV makes its North America debut at Monterey Car Week
- Eletre impressed guests on its US debut at The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering
- A new breed of pure electric performance SUV, Eletre takes core principles from Lotus’ 75 years of sports car design and engineering
- Lotus also had two world debuts at Monterey Car Week – the Type 66 ultra-exclusive track-only Can-Am racer and F1 legend Jenson Button’s bespoke Lotus Evija hypercar
Lotus unveils Type 66 at 'The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering'
- Lotus revealed the limited-edition performance car with Clive Chapman, son of Lotus founder Colin Chapman
- Type 66 is a ‘lost Lotus’ track car, rediscovered and reimagined from the company’s archives
- Only 10 will be available, each costing in excess of £1million
- Type 66 more than matches performance of modern GT3 race car