Lotus launches charging solutions for electric vehicles
- Lotus commits to developing its own range of electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions as part of journey to becoming all-electric by 2028
- Next-generation charging solutions developed by Lotus have been designed to increase confidence in charging infrastructure and accelerate electrification adoption
- Lotus’ new charging offerings are available today in China and expected to be rolled out in majority of European countries and Middle East in Q2 2024
Lotus opens flagship showroom in South Korea
- New store offers customers an exclusive opportunity to experience the company’s product range in person
- Announcement marks major milestone for Lotus, as the business scales globally and transforms to an all-electric luxury technology brand
Lotus believes processing power is the new horsepower – and Emeya built on NVIDIA DRIVE is a thoroughbred
- The all-new Lotus Emeya hyper-GT can complete up to 25 trillion operations in the same amount of time it takes the human brain to identify an image.
- The in-vehicle supercomputer is the NVIDIA DRIVE platform, acting as the brain of the car.
- Two NVIDIA DRIVE Orin systems-on-a-chip (SoCs) are used to process data from 34 state-of-the-art-surround sensors up to 30 times a second.
- An electronically controlled air suspension feels the road ahead 1,000 times per second, making dynamic adjustments.
Lotus Emira GT4 takes first and second place in Macau Grand Prix
- TORO Racing drivers Luo Kailuo and Adam Christodoulou complete ‘clean sweep’ 1-2 victory
- Black and gold Emira GT4 race cars paid tribute to 75 years of Lotus motorsport success
- Race-ready Lotus Emira GT4 homologated for competition in global GT4 classes
Lotus Launches Type 136 – a track-inspired performance road bike. Electrified.
- Featuring the lightest e-bike motor from High Performance System (HPS)*, delivering true dual-use functionality to ride further, faster and higher
- Harnessing design and engineering excellence from more than 30 years’ experience of road and track cycling
- Quintessential Lotus lightness, with a motor at just 300 grams and full e-bike at only 9.8kg
- Exclusive limited first edition launch production run of 136 individually numbered bikes with unique Lotus motorsport-inspired livery
A single line: design origin of the Lotus Emeya hyper-GT
- Emeya recaptures the aesthetic of earlier iconic mid-engined Lotus designs whilst projecting the brand into a new market segment
- Blades of light run across the interior and exterior of the car, demonstrating intelligence and technical design artistry
- Signature design elements of Emeya taken directly from Evija, the Lotus all-electric hypercar